Fortunate One is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers whilst collecting information relevant to your shopping experience with us. We will never share the personal information that you share with us through www.fortunateone.com.
This information includes but is not limited to name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, date of birth, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, shopping preferences and sizing.
We respect the privacy rights of our customers and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them. All the information provided to Fortunate One is used solely for our own purposes in ensuring we can provide you with the best shopping experience.
You have the right to review and update your personal details at any time. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information we hold is not correct, please visit our website and after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and can be updated in the "Account" section.
By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy.
When We Collect Information
Collection of your personal information can occur through various interactions:
- when you visit and use our website;
- when you place an order with Fortunate One;
- when you register an online account with Fortunate One or send a request or applications for our products or services either electronically, by phone, or in person;
- when interacting with us on Social Media;
- communicating - whether online, over the phone, or in person - with our team members;
- when you participate in our promotions, competitions or special events;
- if you apply for employment with Fortunate One, including submission of any forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process.
If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, provided you have authorised us to do so.
Fortunate One may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as retail brands and suppliers whose goods and services are provided within our online boutique. This may include other vendors who serve you on Fortunate One's behalf.
Personal Information Collected
In order for Fortunate One to provide for the best shopping experience, Fortunate One collects data relating to your personal information:
- for the processing and finalisation of orders made with Fortunate One;
- for customisation of website material that will be most relevant to your interests;
- to equip Fortunate One with the tools needed for marketing purposes and branding;
- to provide customers with the products and services requested;
- to communicate with customers;
- to comply with laws or directions given by regulators and other authority figures. Fortunate One is based in New South Wales, Australia and is subject to local laws.
Marketing Opt In - Opt Out
We offer you the chance to receive news and fashion updates which we will send to you via email. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions.
You can opt-out of receiving these updates at any time.
You can do so by either unselecting “Subscribe to our newsletter” during check out or click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our promotional emails. You can also email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we can manually remove your details from any future promotional contact lists. You can re-subscribe to this material at any time by following the same procedure.
Cookies & Computer Tracking
Fortunate One is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors.
Security & Encryption
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information you input from your computer to our servers. We also restrict access to personal information and maintain technology products that prevent unauthorised access to our database. For details on our SSL certificate, click on the pad-lock icon near the URL.
Whilst we treat all your personal information with utmost care, no information transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk. Fortunate One cannot be held accountable if there is an unforeseen security breach.
If you believe that for any reason your privacy has been breached, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.